Help & FAQs
Ask Questions With Us
quickly as possible.
1. What means balancing pH?
It means to establish the acidity and alkaline levels of the different parts of the body kfor example, the most common problem people face is the dandruff caused by the unbalance of the pH levels on the skin of the head.
2. Can different parts of my body have different levels of the pH?
Yes , it’s easy to observe how our skin is different in different areas.
3. How does it Help to have my body pH balance?
4. Do I need to stop taking my meds while balancing my pH?
No, eventually once the Doctor notices that you no longer have symptoms, you will be released from it.
5. Are there any side effects after a therapy session?
6. How old do I need to be , to have a session?
7. What other benefits do I get with a session?
8. How often is it recommended to have a session?
Since we sometimes eat fast food or too much sweets, it is recommendable to balance the pH every two or three months.
9. Do I need to be sick to have a session?
Its better to have it to prevent being sick, so it’s a preventative non-invasive care